Thursday, November 26, 2009

well, i've wronged you so badly and much that i wonder whether i'm fit to be called human or not.

I'd like to apologise to you personally, even publicly apologising, but given our circumstances right now, that's not possible. so i'll just post it.

yeah, you're right about almost everything.

you've been the one talking to me, and i haven't. i've been the jerk
i've been the one magligning you
and doubting you, where i clearly should never have.
therefore betraying your trust in me
yes, indeed i Should be the one reflecting, not you.

although i er.. don't
'like you think you're so above everyone and everything'
and definitely not
'but not as great as you think you are.'

i shouldn't be judgemental.
and so, i'm certainly not in the position to say things about you, like i know you that well
i think i've misused the word 'expect', which made me sound just like an almighty asshole

I've read that angry post of mine, and that post of yours several times, and i now feel extremely ashamed and apologetic at my immaturity, to wrong you.
I sincerely hope you'd forgive me and my moment of immaturity.
You have every reason to be pissed with me now, for me betraying your trust in me, but you said you're not pissed, which is quite relieving and i find a little scary.

I'd like to emphasise some more, but right now, i just can't find the right words to.
So i'll cut it short and straightforward

I'm sincerely sorry for all of the things I've said in that angry, immature post of mine. I now know that you have been the faithful friend, and I have failed in that duty. I'm extremely apologetic for my judgementalism, doubtfulness and immaturity. I will take what you said about me seriously and reflect upon them. I'll never assume unnecessarily and/or think too much. I hope that you will forgive me for the things said and done. Once again, let me emphasise on how sorry I am.

I'M SO SORRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment