Monday, November 2, 2009

the new buddy class dcp/1b/03

is nothing but shit.

well.. okay, it actually took one, or a group of them to turn them all into 'bad people'.

it started when one of them, who was previously acquainted to a classmate of mine, had conflict with that same classmate.

To make things easier for you and I, I shall name them A and B.

A, being the one from the other side.
and
B, being my classmate. (who unfortuantely had some surgery done to his face when young, which left a scar)

Firstly, A made fun of B all the time, since secondary school, but B took it lightly, as if it were a joke.

Recently, A Publicly Humiliated B, about his misfortune. Like insulting him, then insulting his parents. I think the details are not necessary, you just have to hate A.

WTF right?! To think there are actually such people in this world! I admit that I'm a little naive, but to such extent?!

And then, A decided to 'increase his populatrity' among his classmates by letting them join the humiliation of B.

Fortunately, B is rather patient and will not stoop so low as A's childish tactics; I praised and encouraged him for that too.

And unfortunately for A, he has stupidly revealed the fact that he likes one of the girls in his class, which IMO, is whorish. She hangs out with the guys 24/7, she joins in the making fun of our class, she dresses like one and overall, she's a loose bitch.
Their class has also called our class people 'nerdy, retards' and so on, when all we did was just ignore them.

We have been tolerating their childish, immature actions for quite some time now. Not like it bothers me that much, since they'll be the losers at the end of the day, I shall be prepared to take on them anytime, mentally and physically. We'll show them they're just talkers.

oh and btw, A wears shades INDOORS and in RAINY weather too! he think he looks cool, but i see nothing but a laughing stock. HAHAHA

~~~~~WARNING - EXPLICIT GORY CONTENT COMING UP - FEEL FREE TO SKIP SECTION IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE FAINT-HEART~~~~~

~~~~~WARNING - IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THE NORMAL-PERSON IMAGE OF THE AUTHOR BROKEN, SKIP ALSO.~~~~~


I'd like to try out the new dropkick I've learnt in Wushu on someone really hateable, like A. It'd be soo satisfying to feel his face at the soles of my shoes mid-air.. ahh I can feel it already.. and then JUST IMPALE THE SIDE OF HIS NECK WITH MY FINGERTIPS AND RIP IT STRIAGHT ACROSS.
OH WAIT, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE STERNUM TOO! HAHAHA!! >:D I'D IMPALE THEM WITH MY DEAR FINGERTIPS AGAIN AND RIP IT WIIIIIDEEEEEEE OOOOOPPEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!! FEEL THAT SATISFACTORY TEARING OF HIS TISSUES!! WRENCH THAT RIBCAGE APART AND GRAB THAT HEART OF HIS!!! aaaahhhhhh....... Blood... hahaha.. HAHAHAHAA AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAHAAHAAAA
aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... I can amost taste that Blood within.. That crimson fluid, like wine.. The metallic taste... the warmth of the liquid tissue.. the sweetness within.. and the trickling of it down my mouth.. aahhh *breathes slowly from mouth, yet loudly. licks lips seductively*

and of course.. those satisfying death-screams from his wide-opened mouth.. as I open him apart... the pleading- no, the begging of me to stop.. those ugly eyes, horror-filled.. that struggling.. hmm.. yup.. maybe i should torture him too.. like impaling him from bottom-up, leave him vertical and let him slide down even more as he continues his pointless flailing. Just like how Vlad the Impaler did to his enemies.. the writhing in pain.. oh what joy! :3 Too much to bear, yet not enough to die.. yeah, I'd like that.. <3

AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... Sorry.. got carried away by that bloodlust. :3 I was walking right behind him today too.. I mustered the impulse not to do such.. that neck left so vulnerable. And his inabilty to sense my insatiable thirst for my foes' blood.. what pity.

Fortunately for those people.. I doubt I'd ever have that sheer power to open meat and bone with my mere finger tips. hohoho.. if i ever possessed such a power, i guess the world would be more free of attitude-problem people.. haw haw.. or rather, just people whom i hate. O_o

oh wells..

~~~ I won't deny that I may be a little psycholgically unstable.., but well that's the only part where I'm unstable. The lust for foes' blood. Yes, only foes. It's not as simple as just taking of life, but the process too, and the reward of.. Blood. ~~~

~~~~~Section ENDS~~~~~

~~~~~Congratulations, I bet you read that anyway. Yes, puke all you like onto your keyboard right now, or have that glass of a normal-person image broken.~~~~~ ^_^ <3



of course, there are of course supposedly some nice people there too. idk they all talk neither to their own classmates nor mine. :l



bye bye
<3

PS: still controlling thoughts to bring them back to normal. meditate.. meditate..

No comments:

Post a Comment