Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm feeling so damn annoyed right now!! I wanted to put it on my fb wall but the damned thing is too f-ing long so I'll put it here.

For mum making me do stuff every few minutes.
For WMP not playing songs to fit my damned mood.
For the annoying little kids downstairs screaming like banshees.
For that bus, left switched on and parked, spewing out diesel fumes from its end.
For that idiot who drives the bus.
For my poor concentration in studies.
For how easily I get distracted.
For my unpredictable mood that even pisses me off.
For how I'm not more than what I am.
For how I'm uncomparable to you.
For my pessimistic thoughts of a pessimistic future.
And for everything else that doesn't go my way. ARGH!


walao eh i'm just so pisssseddddddd!!!!! SAFASCVSD GDFFFFVASSBG£$£"RTYUO*^&%HJFJDNGHJTYRAFVMJC VNFDGBFVCBVNGHJFSDASSDFHTQ$%EGB

No comments:

Post a Comment