Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I walk a lonely road. The only one that not only I have ever known. I do know where it goes. But its not Home to me yet whatever I still walked alone

After class, I went to go top-up my personalised poly ezlink card at Dover MRT station, but couldn't as the card requires activation and Dover doesn't do that anymore. The only MRT station left was Clementi.

Since Clementi is just next to Dover, I decided to take the walk, again. It was a pretty long one, though. Most of the time while walking, I always think about Things, mostly the times during my Sec 2 days. Puppy-love and emoness, and Especially since my as-good-as-long-lost-childhood-but-not-really and best friend and I had a good long chat that made me reminisce even more of the Days the night before, I was thinking about the things we said. I was listening to 'Au Revoir' and '
エーゲ ~過ぎ去りし風と共に~ (Aegean ~together with the wind of the past~)' then (they're in the playlist), which made me totally emo-ed. Remembering her words made this swelling bubble in where my heart is supposed to be. This euphoric feeling, yet, the feeling of melancholy, where your heart feels very.. wordword.. 'sour'. Its like loving someone, but you know you can't have that person.. Ah crap I'm so confused!!! T~T

After doing my card stuff, I decided to walk again. I walked to the bus stop where it was near where she used to stay while in Singapore, and of course Jon's house, where we (my clique and I) used to hang out almost everyday for a period and burn daylight. Just looking at the place from the bus stop brings back so many memories and mixed emotions. Well, I can say all these 'emo' things and all but one would really understand if they'd been through it.. It simply can't be described in text, nor verbally (unless theres a word for it and I don't know)..

Seeing that my bus has arrived, I went back. I also noticed that I seem to be getting more and more attached to that pendant I bought on monday. It looks great with my scarlet shirt! :D (It doubles as a weapon too! For times when if I get ambushed or something. Innit great or what?! Call me paranoid, but.. - yes, I am Slightly paranoid xD NO! >:0 I prefer the term 'Vigilant', thank you very much.)

Bye bye! (Don't know when I'll get out of this Emo problem, this is my third year with it already. Can't be depression, or I'd have suicided. Maybe its a new mental condition? But I sortakinda like to have it when the stage is set)

Okay good bye for real..!

No comments:

Post a Comment