Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hantam Bola!

Today, I went out with Jon and friends ALL THE WAY to The Cage at The National Stadium area to play a little street soccer. I was reluctant at first as my body was STILL sore from tricking and its damn freaking far from where we live and usually play at. I decided to go anyway, since I haven't played soccer with Jon since he came back.

I then took the MRT to Kallang. Asked for directions from the Kallang MRT control room as I couldn't find the place in the locality map. Xiao Hui suggested I took a cab, but I didn't want to as I was really short on liqudity. Damn you rich people.. ¬_¬

Took bus 11; Eustace and Noor then boarded the bus on the next stop O_o, which was a complete coincidence as we had no idea where each other was. We then stopped at The National Stadium and found our way there.

Beside The Cage, was a little hawker center. We saw this black Honda family car. Its hood was brown from the heavy bombardment of bird droppings..
Haha sucker..

We then played and had some fun and it rained. Good thing its indoor.

After that, we went back. Eustace and I didn't follow Jon and friends as we were not in the mood to go out anymore. That black Honda's hood was now back to black as the rain washed the brown off. The splatters were still there though.. shows the impact of the droppings..

Eustace and I took 196 at Suntec and I dropped with Eustace, thinking of going to Ikea to get a hotdog, but decided against it as the queue was long. I took the slow walk back, feeling all emo-y, for some reason I think too troublesome to describe, and also remembering my complicated love-life in the past. Good thing I don't feel for girls, not now(No I won't turn gay.). My Heart is already dead..
Was listening to emo songs as well, not intentional though. My phone plays music on shuffle. Along with the grey skies and wet grounds, everything just fits like a giant jigsaw.

And here I am, writing this very sentence.

Still emo-y.. ..zz.. ¬_¬

No comments:

Post a Comment