Did a couple of things today..
First, Dad took me to Ayer Rajah area in the afternoon to send my Motorola modem box-thing to check for any faults as for the past week or so, my internet was shitty and it died. I suspected it was the problem with the thing starhub installed on the roof of the building as all four internet-detecting hardware in my house (A PC, a PSP and 2 notebooks) failed to detect the signal, whether wireless or wired. Mum then suggested that I send the box for service, despite me telling her my hypothesis.. she guessed that it was the problem with the modem as the starhub cable vision was working fine. Which after a while of thought, sounded logical, but did not admit she was right as.. you know, its a guy thing to keep his pride or something something.. haha. xD
Played Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition while the internet was being a fag. Completed Dante a couple of times and I won't go into the details. :]
Anyway, back. So I went to the building and tried to find the office, which, by reading the address, you'd think there be glass doors with shiny aluminium handles.. but Noo.. nonono O_o. That so-called office, was a 'counter'. its an open window along a corridor ¬_¬. I was in mild astonishment that - oh nevermind. Since its some office/industrial building place, i should expect it. It was also the kind of place that has the unwelcoming atmosphere to those well-dressed and bespectacled with labels of Dior and the like.
The technician then came back five to ten minutes after leaving my sight into the depths of his office, saying my modem was completely fine. He then told me to check with my friends to see whether its the problem with the modem or not as to prevent getting starhub technicians down. Worse come to worse (right? i've never used this phrase till now, only hear it used), i'll have to get a starhub guy down to see what the problem was, and there will be charges of about $53. what a rip-off.. i thanked him and left.
i went home, bathed and went to my teacher-friend house to use his internet to check for school stuff. I then played with the webcam function with Handi, who was in a car, in Indo.
Not long after, i left the house and went down to CCAB to have a look around with my teacher-friend (as its MOE premise, its also better to play safe. I'm not talking contraceptives here, Mr. + Ms. = Mrs. Horny :])
Ever since Limei (a girl whom i asked info for CCAB some days ago) told me how to go there and stuff, I was so hoping the gymnastics gym (is there a proper/shorter word for it?) was open to the public, I can finally progress in my tricking and not fall as hard as i do on my ass when i bail! Too bad it isn't, or I'll be talking only about it. T~T Sad. Singapore is too much a worry-wart about safety.. If people like me don't use gyms, don't you think we'll break our necks much easier and quicker AND HARDER(break harder =/= harder to break)? Really, the nerve! D:< We walked about the closed doors of the gym and i peeked inside the little windows to look at the place i longed to be.. the trampolines, springboards, pylo floors, cheese mats.. D':. And i saw some girls (ooooh.. Girls~~ :D) in black two-pieced-swim-suit-styled-but-cotton-(i-think) wear warming up for their.. whatever they're gonna do later. They were doing front splits and side splits.. I can only do a front split on my right leg infront, not the left.. haha. I went home doubly disappointed, as the other place I know has a gymnastics gym other than CCAB was Hwa Chong Institute, and my teacher-friend said I can't go in. Damn.... I hope the other place, which is in Toa Payoh area(I think? I can't remember), which i have also contacted a long time ago, which also seemed like a private-use-and-must-attend-lessons kinda place, give me access.
=/ See ya
Singapore.. oh Singapore.. Why are you so.. 'like that'.. ugh. ¬_¬
Good thing I'm not true blue Singaporean. I'm holding blue IC, Pinkies! xD
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment