Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shuriken-jutsu with knives and tent pegs.

I went to Handi's house today, after deciding on-the-spot after eating. So this, is what I did there.

Shuriken-jutsu is fun and addicting. So much that I have a wooden plank with spikes thrown into, about 1.5m away where I sit! :D
(The thing behind the plank is a huge box, so I don't make holes in the wall. I used the box as a target previously, which explains its many holes, and not that I missed more than I hit.)




The Feel and the Sound of a perfect hit is just soooo... juicy and delicious! That SOLID 'TCHOUK' or 'TACK' sound when the projectile meets the target! Oooommph! <3




Notice how the majority are centered. <3

I can do better when there isn't a camera, though. Haha.. honest! :D

Props goes to:
Handi's house
Handi's 5 nearly uniformed knives
Handi's pitiful, pitiful box
My skills ;)
My tent pegs
and
My phone for not failing me when I thought it would (video-ing)

'Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment