Yay! Only two more papers to go!
Materials is tomorrow and Process Chemistry is on Wed!
:l
Kinda worrying though, since Materials isn't much of a maths subject, but more of a knowledge subject, I'm not very bothered to study it, thinking that my impromptu reasoning and self-reasoning can get me a pass.
Well.. ok honestly, it Can. Only borderline. Since without much effort I can pass this, I ought to put in some more to get better grades! >:l
Sigh.. if only I weren't that lazy and distractable.. D:
Hey.. look! Felix msn-ed me..!
Nah, not going back to sch tmr la.. the stupid paper is at 12.30 "¬_¬
Have fun w/o me D:
Help me say hi to the teachers who ask my whereabouts! :D
yeah thnx :]
hmm.. it's just rained and it's cold and nice outside.. :l
STUDY!! D:<
Biopolymers
- Polymers offer the greatest versatility as biomaterials.
- Applications
- Used in various pathologies (cardiovascular, ophthlmic, orthopedic systems) as permanent implant components
- Applied as remedies in areas such as coronary angioplasty, hemodialysis and wound treatment.
..what the heck are those? (angioplasty and hemodialysis)
let's go check dictionary.com
*opens new tab*
dic.. tion.. na.. ry.. dot.. com..
*enter*
hmm.. okay.. okay.. oh.. right, that. of course i knew..
*Linkin Park*
And now you become a part of me
You'll always be right here
You become a part of me
You'll always be my fear
I can't separate
Myself from what I've done
Giving up a part of me
I've let myself become you..
I've let myself become you..
I've let myself become lost inside these thoughts of you
Giving up a part of me
I've let myself become you..
*Looks outside window*
WOAH! Super-old antique VOLKSWAGON!
Hmm I'm hungry.. l:
Let's go eat :D
..
...
..
.
OOOIIIIIIII STUDY LAAAAAARRRRRRRRARARARRRRRARR GAGAGAGAGALADYGAGA *seizure*
-
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment