Monday, August 17, 2009

Granado Espada

Yeap, the awesomest MMORPG there is and there ever will be.

To the lost, confused and/or clueless: Granado Espada is a strategy-like-along-with-action-game (like Dota) set in the Baroque era, with the fine arts, architecture and oomph-so-good background music. Yes, its setting made me LOVE the game like about 9 x 10^inf.

To the still lost, confused and/or clueless: I like Gothic stuff, as you should be able to tell by the layout of my blog.

Apparently, I think that game is more suited for people who have a taste for the arts, or to the more matured. I can't stand the thought of some little.. loud kid playing the game and not give a damn about the backgrounds and stuff! Or maybe like.. them laughing when they see their characters wearing a ruff and even listen to aria.

It's NOT for kids! It's for people who appreciate the fine arts!

Sadly, I chose to return to this delicious game Now, MY EXAM PERIOD!

I'm in so much trouble. ): and I'm still thinking about the game.

On the up side though, I'm getting a momentum on electricity! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment