Since I've never been exposed to musical knowledge, I wonder how would I do. I feel that every person who wal this Earth should be given a chance to experience EVERYTHING! Then, they can find their strenghts and weaknesses, especially talents.
Myself, I believe I have potential in most to everything there is to learn.
Meaning, I'm smart. Very asshole right? I know..
Anyway, back to the point. I want to be exposed to musical knowledge to see I have a knack for it. After listening to Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois for years and some trances, I wanna learn to play some instruments!
The more common would be the:
Electric guitar
Piano
Violin
And the less common would be the:
Harpsichord
Organ
Using of synthesiser
Yeah, I wanna learn to play the violin and piano badly! D:<
Maybe one of these days I'll pick up some music and see how it turns out! :D
'Till then!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment