Wednesday, April 11, 2012

insomnic and light sleeper, bad combo

Lately, i've been becoming an insomniac and a light sleeper! I would toss and turn in bed for hours tryna get to sleep, and wake on my own before the alarm sounds!

Take my motivation to post this fpr example. I went to bed at about 0230, and could finally sleep at around 0345, and then i magically woke at 0600! Wtf!

I think it's cuz im thinking too much of her. She visits me in my dreams most nights. They weren't exactly pleasant either. Like i'm not sad enough when conscious, gotta be sad when asleep too. Scumbag brain and dreams! This may be one of the causes of my dying feelings for her. Like inception. A simple, little change is made in the deep subconscious of the mind. This little change would then determine how i view things. I wish i could control these dreams, and put in useful stuff into my head instead. Like being hardworking and motivated for example. But i'm a shit-ass lazy person who is easily bored and unmotivated. I know i'm smart. That's how i was selected for NDU (naval diver unit) i suppose. And actually many people expected my grades to be high. Damn sad when i disappoint them. Guess some people cant be academically inclined. I am surrounded by academic geniuses, but i'm not. This is one of those times when i wish i wasnt different. Unlike how i always said i wanted to be different. A few of them are my closer friends, some not so, but we click alright.


- Shi Min

- Eustace

- Janice

- Kok Pin

- Elizabeth


Dunno how they can sit down and study! :(


So anyway, i'm feeling a little better after the what i'd call a nap. Not so negative now, now that i've got my insomnia cum light sleepiness to occupy my thoughts.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment