Saturday, April 21, 2012

infatuation gone

I guess i'm out now. My infatuation for her is gone! Im no longer turning on my phone and waiting with much anticipation while the screen lits. Well, if she's too busy for me, it's okay. If she doesnt want me around, it's okay too. No hard feelings. Or rather, no feelings at all! Haha! She told me then she wanted a guy friend with platonic friendship. Instead of incessantly hitting on her, i became that or so i think. She told me her she broke with her bf and that she didnt want a relationship soon, i respected that. No rush, no rush. I invited her to many outings/dates with me, all rejected. I understood her reasons and wished her well. I learnt that she doesnt likr long sentimental texts, i stopped. She told me i was getting clingy. I thanked her and backed off.

All these quite contradictory to what she told me when we first started talking. I guess this is the phase where we stop talking anymore as she told me what this was what happened to the other guys before me, and i became a +1 to her 1000+ fb friend count. I know i didn't do anything wrong, and that everything i said to her was genuine. Her loss. Oh well, moving on.


I realised how great it is to still be single and how great my friends are, though they dont exactly like all the things that i do.. or that i'm just a person with a weird combo of likes.


Today i magically got my aerials back in wushu! Nah actually i read smth in the little secret book i had since sec 3 (and forgot abt it). Just that little thought in my head got my aerials back. And high ones too!


Hmm.. now that i got little/no more feelings for her. I guess i wont need this blog for a long time to whine and bitch. Haha


Im actually a happier person now :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment