Guy who likes to stand out of the crowd. Both literally and illiterally. Gothic, as you can tell by the layout. Loves, extreme sports, sports, weapons and everything else 'dangerous'. Little over-obsessed with nationality. Yeah, I'm proud to say that I'm NOT Singaporean. Thank you very much.
Haircut Bicycle chain + padlock Shoe bag (Nike preferably) Mp3/4 (itouch preferably) / new phone QUALITY earbuds Freestyle skates (Seba FR 1/radius) my own pair of wushu dual weaps (broadsword, dagger.. the like) new calculator order of the black rose pendant blood moon necklace
Hey Joel,
ReplyDeleteKylie here. I couldn't find your Wushu blog and I didn't take ur number down frm the last time Sibu camp. =P
Ah well... I hope you can call me as soon as you get this msg (or else I have to drop by Wushu practice). My no. is 8436 8846.
Interview questions: What is Wushu?
How often is training?
What are some technical terms you use?
How do you score points in competition?
Cheers,
Kylie ^._^
Interesting profile btw =))
ReplyDeleteoh wow. NOW then i see this! HAHAHA im so sry!
ReplyDeleteno wonder that time i was still waiting for you to send the qns. ._.