Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hah! injuries! and all on right leg too!



1. Hip flexor
How: Did a Tan Pai out of impulse at home before warming up or anything.
Now: Take a freaking long and painful time to warm up so I won't feel the hurt during training. Can't do full right-sided splits anymore. Interferes with side-splits.
Without warming up, all kicks with the right hurts a lot.

2. Knee
How: I forgot.
Now: Feels like there's something stuck in there sometimes. Has the feeling that is 'crackable'. That kind of 'crack and it feels better', like cracking your knuckles, back, sternum etc.

3. Shin
How: Fei Jiao-type moves, and Fei Jiaos themselves.
Now: It used to hurt a lot just by jumping off that leg especially Fei Jiaos and prerequisites. It's not as bad now but there's still the hurt and it 'comes back' on tired days.

4. The front of the ankle area
How: Screwed up round-off/aerial/cartwheel/any other right-footed landings
Now: It sucks, it just sucks. I can't land on that foot alone without being on the floor, swearing and clenching my teeth in the next second for about 5 minutes.

5. In-step , that bone area
How: Probably a screwed tornado landing, I forgot.
Now: Ankle rotation exercise and anything related hurts.

6. Heel
How: Screwed Bail Lian landing
Now: It used to hurt a lot, now it's barely there but there is that weakness feeling. Probably holding back mentally with the 'twice bitten thrice shy' theory. Yes, I've hurt that same place before in sec 2 as I did an axe-kick to the ground straight. Lol to stupidity.


I should go to some doctor right? My sis said there could be fractures or tears that need professional help. I really don't know what to do about myself. Be a spectator in training forever? Might as well quit if it comes to that. Or perhaps stay and do admin work.

:l
I'm so.. hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment