Friday, July 10, 2009

Black and White. (Nothing to do with MJ's song)

Whew.. cleared 2 of 6 reports...
gotta start cracking on the other ones and stop procrastinating already!

well.. anyway, looking at my two best guy friends, their life seem colourful. always having someone constantly talking to them either on msn or sms. whereas for myself, i could leave my computer and phone onned for two weeks, excluding advertisements and that virus spam thing and no one would talk to me..

Their minds seem to be pre-occupied with 'girlfriends' and events, whereas i'm living day-to-day, not having a girlfriend nor have any events, unless if you count myself waiting for fridays to come so i can skate. Handi suggested me to get a girlfriend a while ago, but i thought like.. i don't think i can make it; like not boyfriend quality, and anyway having a girlfriend at this age and status would totally be nothing but trouble. Not that girls are trouble, but i'm just afraid to make the commitment and i'm totally afraid of breakups/rejects. X_x

My world revolves around Black and White, doesn't it? :l
My skates ARE black and white, though.. haha.. and most of my favourite clothes/clothe combination.. and my phone.. and pendant and ring.. though the last three is black and silver.
That answers my question, my world DOES revolve around black and white literally and illiterally!

waiting for saturday to come too, as on that day, there will be clearing of the wushu clubhouse and they're disposing of the old weapons, which i hope to bring back and use the materials for.. stuff. heh heh.. >:D

I'm hungry

bye~

1 comment:

  1. Ah.. you sound really lonely don't you? I always thought of you as somebody with a lot of friends who will support and love you though. I actually kind of admire people who are like that, I'd yearn for that kind of company at times like there is no connection between me and the people that I know. Agree with you on the relationship part, I always think having a bf/gf ends up to be an emotional burden that is hard to bear . Enjoy your solitude while you can... why not right? Anyway, you're a great guy, perhaps it's not your time yet -- "Guy who likes to stand out of the crowd" well that is a blessing compared to the typical carbon copies you find on the street these days.

    -beverley
    [I'll just leave a comment here instead of spamming your tagboard. :)]

    ReplyDelete