Sunday, July 26, 2009

Life is meaningless..

You wake up
Face a series of events
Sleep

And

You wake up
Face a series of events
Sleep

...

Therer is just no meaning in life, is there?

Life, is just one BIG day.

You were given birth to.
You face a series of events.
You die.

Meaningless, indeed.
Everyone comes to this earth,
Everyone then dies.

You wonder why you're studying/working so hard, when you're just going to die some day.
Technology exists, supposedly making our lives better. But we 'better' ourselves by studying and working hard, not making our lives 'better' in the process.

We're just gonna die one day, and it will all be for naught.

The future:
When I think of people, my friends for example, I see them in their future.

Handi
I see him as a proud owner of a company in Indonesia, in his large office.

Janice
I see her in her residence in Malaysia, being an important person. A woman of power and grace. Like a celebrity.

Eustace
I see him being where he wants to, in a cockpit of a commercial airline. SIA, probably.

As for myself
I see myself in a plastics factory, but sometimes, in a cockpit of a fighter jet. Most of the time though, I just see Black. Void.
Perhaps I won't even reach my prime of 25. I'd probably die in between 18 and 23. In some skating accident, or motorcycle crash.. or suicide. Haha.. at this rate, I don't even think I'll see tomorrow.
If I die early then, I'd like to thank the people in my inner circle for existing.
If I become some paralyzed living lump of meat, I'd like to have euthanasia performed on me, or have my life support cut. Being able to move freely is already boring enough for me.

Life is seriously boring..
zzzz...

It's so boring and meaningless that I can't even continue due to my tangled web of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment