Ok, so I'm sick right? I still went to skate! :D
Thinking that exercise and sweating would help me with my condition.. like 'they' always say that sweating will remove the bad stuff..
the point is.. i got two new tricks into my trictionary! (trick + dictionary) YAY!! :D
So.. I'm sick, and these are new tricks, so..
SICK TRICKS!!!
..
....
........
.........
..
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZOMGLOLWTFTERIYAKISALSA HAHAHAH BAHAHAH AHSHHASDHAJSKK LOLOLOL LMAOROFLMAO HAHAHAH HEEEEEEEHHHHEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL
x'D
OH WHAT THE HECK...!!
:'D hahaha.... haha
:') haaahaa...
:l.. okay lame, i know..
...
*sniggers*
...
......
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLMAO WTSHIT HAAHAHAH
SICK... TRICKS... HAHAHAHA LOL
SICK!!!! ROFLMAO
TRICKS!!! LOLOLOL HAAHHAHAHA
ah..... whew
:')
okay enough of that..
Ok, so anyway, the new tricks I landed were Royale and Backside stall!! WHEEE :D:D
The Royale is a more difficult variation of the frontside grind. its a sort of sideways, leaning-going-forward frontside and it's easy to fall if one is not positioned well.. kinda hard to explain with words. though the one and only time i landed it was still kinda frontside-ish, i will keep practicing till it becomes sexy! >:l
the backside stall is simply a 180deg frontside stall as you reach the ledge of the ramp. it feels awesome when turning! :D I'd like to thank Zul for giving me the tip of 'turn only when you feel that your body is upright; not when you're halfway up the ramp, which Will make you fly and miss the ledge'
THE TRICK IS NOT HAVING TO SIT ON THE LEDGE OF THE RAMP! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! ... LOL
once i perfect my new tricks, like i quite-perfected the frontside, it'll be time to perfect those boot tricks like the soul grind and mizou. they're still kinda inconsistent as i keep missing the rail, but when i land them, they're rather smooth and i'm grinding on the top of the rail, not the side like how it had been. and after that i'll be learning new tricks.
Boot-types
Acid Grind - variation of the Soul Grind
Sunny Day - variation of the Mizou
Frame-types
Unity - a cross-legged frontside grind. AWESOMEST/SEXIEST/KEWLEST TRICK EVAHHH!!!
Backslide - a one-legged Royale leg grab. SECOND KEWLEST TRICK EVAAHHH!!!
Backside grind - a frontside approaching from the back. not to be confused with backslide nor a bad bail. LOL
Both
spins in/out of tricks
Stalls
Boot-type grinds. except they're stationary.
Unity - ooohhh yeeeahhh
BS Unity - oooooooohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh :]
Well, thats my current 'Tricks-Nailed' and 'Trick Goal' list
bye bye!
PS: MY FEVER NEVER SUBSIDES AND ITS AS CONTAGIOUS AS HOW AUNTIES SPREAD GOSSIPS OMG WHAT AM I GONNA DO?! NOW MY MUM IS SICK TOO ALL COS OF ME!! T~T
MAY GOD GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT OFF THIS AILMENT AND GIVE HOPE TO ALL ILL PEOPLE!!
IN THE NAME THAT IS HOLY (JESUS), I PRAY, AMEN!!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment