Saturday, March 28, 2009

A gathering.

Okay, I've realised my two previous entries have been excruciatingly long, so I'll cut short this one. Or just shorter.

Woke up at eleven and did the things one does when they wake. Turned on laptop, played for a mere five minutes of maple before deciding that it got boring. Then my mum came back in the afternoon, which kinda surprised me as she usually didn't. I then asked her how come she came back and she mentioned a severe back ache and took the day off work. She later told me to wash the fans and the stuff inside the air-conditioners. Upon hearing this piece of instruction, I decided to tell her that I was going out with my friends later, so I could trade my labour for the reward, that is 'Permission'. Eustace later then called for the both of us to meet up before going together. The rendezvous point was his house.

At 1530 hrs, I took down the wall fans and air-con thingers and began to wash them as I bathed.
I then hung them up, changed into my clothes and left the house; I boarded bus 198. When the bus arrived, I was surprised as it was the new single-decked type, which I know 198s didn't exist as such, until then. As I entered the bus I saw this rather pretty girl.. she has quite the perfect eyes and resembled somebody I knew. As I looked at her, trying to remember who she resembled and at the same time just admire her a little, her gaze darted into mine and I looked away quickly. Like that kind of eye contact electricity thing... It happened about two more times before I got off the bus, and she also got off at the same stop. O.o As I made my way to Eustace's house, I checked back to see where she was headed.. and it seemed to be the same block as Eustace's. Maybe I'll ask Eustace whether he knew her..

I was allowed in by Eustace's father as I appeared on the doorstep. After a formal greeting, Eustace called me into his room and I watched him replay the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos campaign. I also asked him whether he knew the girl I mentioned earlier. He said could be his kindergarten friend, that, or a new neighbour living on the tenth storey. I then remember who she resembled; a pretty Chinese-Filipino relief teacher I had when I was in Sec 2 (who has a Very Gorgeous sister studying in the same school). We talked a little more as he played his game and I flipped through last year's yearbook. We left his place at 1830 hrs and I thanked his dad for the hospitality. We then took bus 197 to the rendezvous point.

After meeting up with the majority that arrived, we walked around the mall to look for a place to eat. We then decided to eat at Pepper Lunch (パッパーランチ). Some of us were a little reluctant, like myself as the food there wasn't cheap. Felix (the cat) then said '久久一次', or once in a blue moon, and Eustace and I were like 'oh okay fine.. )':'

The waiters there then joined many tables to accommodate our large number and gave us expiring-soon coupons. Well, that'll save a few dollars. Sherlyn, Izzuddin, Lesden and Subarshene then came. I ordered this teriyaki chicken dish and started flipping the pieces as I poured teriyaki sauce on it, little by little. To my surprise, the bowl of rice that came with it wasn't small.. ^_^. Delish!

After eating, we had desserts from McDonald's and I bought this green apple-flavoured vanilla cone. We then talked some more and inconsiderately blocked the way of people everywhere as our group was large(14 people).

We then went home and I lost one side of my in-ear ear studs along the way.. and it hasn't been very long I got them. T~T

'Till then!

1 comment:

  1. There's something wrong with the editting thing. No matter how much I try to change my font, it remains. I've even tried to change it manually by editting the HTML.. Bear with it.

    ReplyDelete