Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is the story of my life.

Okay, so I got the title from a Bon Jovi song, but I guess it really fits. You know.. me, writing stuff here that reflects the events of my life. Just sit somewhere quiet and think about it for a sec, well.. someday

you're gonna get your next educational qualification

then perhaps you make your biggest career move


and you fall into a pit that is Love, and get married

have a kid or two maybe

raise them, from their first steps, to their graduation day


watch them have kids (though NOT the process!)

and so forth

and when you're old and perhaps broken, you look back and see the key events of your life flash past in your mind's eye, perhaps in sepia. you say to yourself 'Wow, what a life. I'm glad that's over, about time to go..'

Or so you think. ;)

You're Just Older :) (Yes, another Bon Jovi song!)

Now where was I? Haha!! I always loose track of what the initial intention/objective is. Like taking a route with many forks and junctions; I get lost in thoughts.

So, this is where the story of my life begins, though I wasn't born yesterday (It may also mean 'I'm not stupid, ya know?!'). This story begins in the early 17s of a lonely not-so-lonely boy, still very unsure how this piece of contraption works and these funny little thingers known to most as HTML codes.. whatever can they be? :O *hint hint*

'Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment