Saturday, April 24, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Reunion of Blood and Rose
They're the things I like the most
No don't think of zombies and ghosts
Because I don't mean any of those

Let me tell you the story
Of why I like these things gory
Well actually not just the gore
But maybe something more

The Blood is from the Hurt
What a cut vein would spurt
I played with fire and got burnt
Pretty much as when she turned

The Hurt is from the Love
Adolescents fall into that trap
Like a captured and caged Dove
Their wings might never flap

The Love that is Rose
No it's not her name
I hope again not to be in those
For I might be hurt in the flame

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think it was a little corny. Yeah I made up the lines as I went along and I just had to make them rhyme. This poem doesn't sound emo to me at all. ): *Emos*

But I guess I got my point across. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment