Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

First words of the year:
Walao eh! Kena stuck in jam until can't see the bloody fireworks!

First expression:
D:<

Yeap.
We (Eustace, Handi, Felix, Poh Teck and I) were in 111, intending to watch the fireworks display at 0000hrs of the new year, but were caught miserably in a traffic conjestion. We reached Handi's place at around 3 and decided to crash in there as there were no more public transports and we were just beat. (Despite, just walking around and playing cards somewhere)
I then slept on his couch for about and hour and half before we left the place and had breakfast. Still wanting to sleep more, but since the Sun's already up, I won't have a peaceful sleep.. Yeah :l
My face is rather pale, cold and clammy.. I wanna sleep in Handi's place ): Got very shiok air con..

The previous year had been rather.. dunnowhethertosaygoodthingorbadthing, but I'll make this year fun, enjoyable and optimistic! :D
And well, time to finally start on my reports.. aaha (Optimism!)
bye bye

PS: First post of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment