Sunday, October 11, 2009

skate skate

uuuuuwaaaaaahhhhhhhh.. *bends back*

CCCCcccccrrraaaccccccckkkkk snap (sternum)

aahhhh... yeah.. that's the stuff...


right, my childhood friend Melvin and I went skating 'round again.

and we skated from commonwealth aaallllllalalalalllllllll the way to suntec before U-turning

it certainly was tiring, yet t'was cool too.. went into some complex of pubs, alcohol and smoking place at Clarke Quay (which we received many Glares from young Bengs and Sengs) and saw the night life of singapore at supposedly its best (which certainly isn't welcoming for Decent people such as ourselves)

tiring.. tiring..
hope this certainly trained my muscles in some way or another and hopefully NOT just a waste of energy..

I bid you all Good Night (Or very early morning in this case) as i sit with a bowl of instant noodles between the laptop and myself at 0344hrs

Good Night!

I think i'm gonna check the distance covered on google earth first! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment