Friday, October 16, 2009

Johor with my paternal grand-aunt whom i didn't quite know the existence of until quite recently.

This happened on Wednesday but I had not the bother to update until now.

There're pictures this time! :D Hooray! An epic change for this boring, pictureless blog!

Q: But Gothic blogs are supposed to be boring, emo-y and.. er. emo-y!
A: Well.. it's a blog with a Gothic theme, not content. And which stupid f*ck told you Goth = Emo? (Rhetorical qns!)

Ok let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I didn't know why I was made to come along, I just went without question.
Was made to wake up at nine in the morn. I grumbled, got dressed and went.

Dad drove my sis to work first then went to fetch my Grand aunt who has recently turned Singaporean. Perhaps it's because of the crazy corruption in Malaysia now. IDK

While going to Johor to do ~Her~ bank stuff, I came across this




(I was walking while taking to avoid suspicion)

What an awkwardly tiny car! It's still kinda okay if it didn't have such sporty colours! A tiny sports car. wahhaha
I think if you can squeeze two of this in a normal parking lot if you have them parked back-to-back.


After the bank stuff was over, we went for lunch at a restaurant serving Hakka food.
In case if you didn't know, that's my dialect group. It's 'Khek' in English.



The epic signboard. (I nearly got hit by a truck when taking this.)



Three cute cacti greet you on the counter. [Hiee~ :D]



We had three dishes, the third one hasn't come when I took this.

The food was flavourful!
Even that bowl of GREEN had much flavour!

As much as I dislike square beancurd (I prefer the round ones. The egged ones.), I still took as much as I could without being called greedy.

The final dish was a plate of these.. cooked round dough thingers with a dent in the middle along with minced meat.. they look like red blood cells except they're much rounder and not red. It's nice, I don't know how I should describe its flavour since it's been two days and well.. I don't possess that kind of vocabulary to describe it. haha..

Ah.. I feel so accepted and satisfied as I put the food into my mouth. I thought of starting a restaurant in Singapore selling these foods, since it's rare in Singapore (I haven't even come across one yet, but there's bound to be at least ten) and of course it would be well-to-do.

After eating, we went (back) to Singapore. Sent my grand aunt home and went with my dad to ICA (Immigration Checkpoint Authorities) renew his expiring passport. And after that, I was made to go with him to see ~his~ fishing stuff. My hands got itchy and started touching everything, like a little child I am.

We went home and that's it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment