Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Skullcandy!

Wee!! I got myself a pair of Skullcandy TiTans! :D

Initially wanted the Full Metal Jacket, but research had made me change my decision, and i save about 50 bucks too! :] (The TiTans cost me $85 Wth..)

I just really hope these last me for a long long long long long long longx10^inf time. Research also told me that Skullcandy wasn't really durable, despite it being Expensive, Branded and of good music quality. (Yeah, it's that good that when I listen to Malice Mizer, which have lots of Organ and Violin in their songs, I could feel my heart resonating with them, the Organ especially. (Maybe it's because the Heart IS an Organ! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! omg :') so retarded.. stupid puns)

I really hope that I'll learn to take better care of my things, and if it fails on me, the earphones that is, I'll really really really Really REALLY be very very very Very VERY upset! D:<

After getting them, I went with Handi, Eustace and Felix to go watch Year 1!

Was ridiculously ridiculous! The story was an obvious abstract from the Bible. A definite must-watch! :D It's NC 16 though, which makes it even more enjoyable!


Played a little Dota with them later in the evening and lost all matches. :]

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment