OH YES!!!!! FOR TWO LONG WEEKS OF WAITING, IT FINALLY CAME! ALL THE WAY FROM U.S.!! ITS THE MOST AWESOME SKATE THERE IS AND EVER WILL BE!
Let me just CopyPaste the review I've written for the skate, from the site that I purchased them.
'I'd recommend these to any new skaters. These are simply one of the best skates around, if not the best. I just got them yesterday!
To the more experienced skaters, you might wanna get the ones with GC featherlite frames set up as I don't think the razor stock frames would do your skating skills justice, and those come with ABEC 5s (right?).
I can now grind almost the full length of the rail now. Previosuly I could only do half the rail the most with the Red USD Sirus..
The liners are tight when its still fresh from the box. However, its pretty comfortable after.. say 10mins of skating. They now fit my feet like a glove! No, I'm not a chimp and don't have hands for feet.
On top of its performance, they're also beautiful too! Jet black and pearl white.. who could ask for more? Its only saddening when the cuffs get stained :(.
SO WHATEVER YOU DO, JUST GET THESE. IF NOT, ANY GENESYS MODEL!!!'
Yup, it says everthing here. I'd go on to emphasize more, but I couldn't care less as I'm feeling tired and the lack of bother to lengthen this post.
There are two pairs of aggressives sitting at a corner of my room now.. haha...
btw, the site which I purchased from is
www.aggressivemall.com
thats right
www.aggressivemall.com
They gave me a free block of wax, to wax rails/curbs for grinding and some shades.... (?)
CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON THEM AGAIN!
I'd also like to thank the person who helped me purchase the skates and who, also have been very good to me, treated me like a godson/brother in a sense the whole time. You know who you are.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment